Monday, August 16, 2010

It's always better to write on no sleep

All packed with 80 lbs plus carryon luggage and ready to go. I'll get to DC sometime this evening, spend Tuesday at Peace Corps orientation and fly on Wednesday to Mexico. From Wednesday to Saturday, we'll be staying in a hotel and we'll get to meet our host families on Saturday. 


This summer has been a crazy but great summer. It's been a bit of an emotional roller coaster getting ready to leave and say goodbye, but right now I am ready. I packed in every bit of goodbye parties I possibly could and if you are reading this and I did not get a chance to personally say bye bye to you, I'm so sorry and I will see you soon (...in 2 years). It was the perfect summer of camping, visiting friends in PA, partying, hanging out with my family and friends, and of course some wonderful dates. 


So family and friends, as the Von Trapp family would say, "So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye," and come visit me soon. I'll keep you updated as often as I can. 


Hasta la vista!

No comments: