Sunday, August 06, 2006

Do they ever sleep in Buenos Aires?

You might as well just pack up all my stuff and send it to me now, because the Porteños know how to live and I don´t know if I can come back after this. (They´re Porteños because they live on a port - duh) We went to a club called Che on Friday night and it was sooo fun. The clubs don´t usually open until 2am so we went for coffee first at a local cafe. We went to the club and danced for 2 or 3 hours with our little group and plenty Argentinos. Practicing Spanish in a place you can´t even understand English because of the noise was ... interesting. We probably got home around 530/6am to sleep for a few hours and then wake up and tour the city. The tour was really cool. We got to see the Casa Rosada (pink house), their version of the White House and we saw a bunch of other important buildings and neighborhoods. Last night, we went out for Kate´s birthday to a little plaza that had a bunch of restaurants and bars. We´re all having fun just being with new people and getting to know each other. There´s so much more to say, but I´ll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Look at my pictures HERE!

No comments: